Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Post Dissertation Activity



So what am I upto now-a-days? As a friend's MSN status aptly describes..... 'Serious Vegetation'. But that won't be the entire truth. In fact, there has been some hectic activity. And if you bother to look at past posts, you'll come to the conclusion that I should go from amateur to pro status in moving house. I moved last Saturday. Into what now strikes me as, well, a smallish place (arun and vaibhav take note). It looked quite decent in size to me......until my worldy belongings dwarfed it. I now feel like an employee of the luggage store section at Victoria station. Of course, things are a wee bit (Arun note the use of the word 'wee') better now that we've moved 45239870 packets and 34592383 cartons around, a bit like a Sudoku puzzle trying to get the right combination. Oh whatever, am kinda getting used to it, even liking it now.

This move saw a couple of members from the old accomodation arrangement slip off. Sunshine (oh the times we had!) is back in the Land of the Rising Sun (where is the sunshine in her life, she moans). Vaibhav decided he had had enough of us, and got another house. Can't blame him, though. Am sure he stepped into his new place, took a deep breath and said, 'Freedom, to be... azaadi, dil ki!' But he's not as lucky as he would imagine. Our house is just a hop, skip and jump away. That jump part is probably more for a kangaroo, but whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"wee" bit noted. considering that I made it atleast a "wee" bit comfy. I really admire your counting ability btw. PDA gets a new meaning... other than the familiar "Personal Digital Assistant"..dig?

AnshulJ said...

I sympathise with Vaibhav. Such a decent guy. Having to deal with you uncouth creatures. Bechara. If Vaibhav had a blog I would have left a comment there and given him a hug. But since he doesn't or I'm not aware about it.. a hug for you Vaibhav.. in case you ever read the comments to this post ({)