Thursday, August 11, 2005

Where is the sunlight?

No, this isnt about the weather. The sun is shining in all its brilliance, Bournemouth is performing beautifully. I, on the other hand, am not.
I am going through serious PMS - Pre Masters Symptoms. Experienced just before the end of a Master's degree. Brought on my unresolved dissertation issues and looming unwritten pages. Symptoms - Sleepiness, distraction, snappiness, mindless blabber, sudden remembering of urgent work (e.g. updating the blog) and mental wanderings. My brain regularly has out of body experiences - it varies from person to person, I imagine.
Panacea - Abdication to a far away country which is immune to all forms of education (and preferably believes in divinity- ruled by the Goddess of Rest).
Sheesh, ok, back to my Word document..... We don't need no education!!!!

No comments: