Thursday, August 18, 2005

Woozy Musings

Today is supposed to be the hottest day in Bournemouth. It isn't. The sun is just right - warms you to the bone. Invites you to come laze. I think this might be the result of its dalliances with Pasithea (oh come on, surely you didnt forget her already! - The Goddess of Rest!). My brain got invigorated with all that Vitamin D, and I would have continued sunning hadn't it been for that tiny voice inside of me (I am learning the hex for laryngitis, will let you know soon), reminding me of all D duties. But hey, come to think of it, if I worked in the sun, I could be a genuis... 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration (the inspiration is that of working in the sun, but let's put that aside for a bit).
Sunshine (talking about the girl now) just returned from a whirlwind Europe trip (nah.... I don't hate her for it. Well, maybe a little bit of disgust at the fun she had while I rot here, but nothing more). She started fretting about the work she had to catch up on even before she left - prompting the apple of her eye to complain that she had gone into power-saver mode for part of the holiday. She is going to be free a good 15 days before me..... that makes my list of 'Why I hate Sunshine' that much longer.
There was a piece about languages that I wanted to add to this post, but the brain got an Easyjet ticket to Hawaii (£0.99 exclusive of airport taxes), so will add that later. It's that tiny voice again........gotta go! (Is it 'bamboozlus totalus', the hex?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D for D huh? :D . Dalliances is sooo right by the way. ;) Nice choice of words. Again with a D. Seems like this is the Definitive blog entry.


Oh and for the language idea, you can thank me personally hehe.